- Technical Assistance
- Policy & Legislation Center
- Communications & Technology
Useful External Links:
Native One Stop
To Our Summit Attendees,
Thank you so much for making our NCUIH Washington Summit an absolute success! We truly appreciate everyone’s support and participation and hope that you were able to take something away from the Summit. A few friendly reminders:
1. Summit Survey: Please fill out the Summit survey if you haven’t already. This can help provide NCUIH with valuable information on how we can better serve you moving forward. Please find the survey here: http://www.ncuih.org/2017_nls
2. Presentations! The NCUIH Washington Summit Presentations have been posted. Please click here: http://www.ncuih.org/2017_nls
3. Keep in touch! Let us know how you put the lessons you learned in the sessions to work! The end of the Summit just means our real work has begun. Be on the lookout for our new testimony on SDPI, which reflects the issues and concerns of several NCUIH members. We’re working on a similar statement on our infrastructure needs, which would benefit enormously from your input. And we’re going to be sending out materials and holding webinars in the near future on how NCUIH members can move our agenda forward. If your program didn’t have time to participate in the Summit, don’t worry because there’s plenty of ways you can help NCUIH.
Have any other feedback or questions? Feel free to email me at FCrevier@NCUIH.org. Thanks again!
Director of Governmental Affairs